Thank you for considering the Canadian Journal of Infection Control for your research.
Prior to starting your manuscript submission, please ensure you have the following files ready:
- Cover letter
- All figures in one file (with relevant captions)
- All tables in one file (including titles, description, footnotes)
- Publication Agreement
- Supplemental files (where applicable)
Please also ensure the following;
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with full contact details (email and postal address).
- Figure and table citations in the text match the files provided.
- The manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'.
- All references mentioned in the reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted materials from other sources (including the Internet).
- A competing interests statement is provided, even if the authors have no competing interests to declare.
- Funding has been acknowledged.
- Ethical clearance was obtained (where required) and has been acknowledged.
If you would like to proceed with your manuscript submission, please click on the button below and you will be redirected to our Editorial Manager.